Tuesday, March 5, 2013

{Sister Burton}

Sister Alexandra Burton has been called to serve in South Korea. She reports to the MTC this Wednesday! I was lucky enough to be a part of her Sister Missionary documentation as she invited me to do her hair and make-up! It was so fun being able to work with such LONG and BEAUTIFUL hair! She is such a sweet and amazing girl. I loved getting to doll her up for her pictures. When I asked her if she was nervous at all she replied (with a HUGE SMILE) "Not at all. I'm just so excited!!". I love that. She will be an amazing missionary and will truly fall in love with her life as a full-time missionary.

This photography was done by Jenfolio.

If you are interested in having your pictures done, please refer to my BOOKING page to check out more information on Missionary Photo Shoots!










1 comment:

  1. I really like the last two side-by-side pictures with Sister Burton in her orange hood. The tone of her makeup comes through even though one of the pictures is black and white. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete