Thursday, January 10, 2013

My "Witchcraft" Remedy

A LOT of girls have been asking about my "Witchcraft" acne routine, so I decided I'd just do a blog post about it so everyone can know what to buy and the steps to use the products.

I never struggled with acne when I was in those awkward stages in middle school. Sure I'd get a blemish here and there every once in a while, but never out of control. When I turned 17 is when my skin started to freak out. Nothing I used would clear my skin. I even had prescriptions from the dermatologist and nothing was working. I came across some "potions" products that had great reviews, and the found what I liked and what worked. I haven't changed since, and my skin stays clear!

Here is what you will need to buy. It is all at Walmart and under $20 for everything.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment
Clean & Clear Acne Spot Treatment
Sea Breeze Astringent (generic brand is just as good as the name brands...so save some $$)

 Witch Hazel Toner (this won't be found in the isle with all the face stuff, it is over by the pharmacy)
Clean & Clear Oil-free Dual Action Moisturizer
 Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes (When you get them, open them up and cut each towelette in half. You won't need a whole one each time, so this will also save you $$)


PROCEDURE

First....Keep your face wash in your shower.  Use this every day in the shower. Your first step after your shower is to put your Sea Breeze astringent on a cotton ball. Rub all over your face. After, do the same thing with the Witch Hazel toner. Make sure you rub the cotton ball over your entire face. When you are done with those, use the Neutrogena On-the-Spot medicine all over your face. Just a dab will cover your entire face, so don't over use. This will help to prevent any acne from forming and also treat any starting to form that aren't visible yet. If you have any rough spots or blemished that form a head, use the Clean & Clear Acne Spot Treatment on those. The last step is to use the Dual Action moisturizer over your entire face and neck. 

At night, instead of using the face wash again, I just use the Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes to wash my face. They work well to remove any dirt and make-up, and are less messy. After I wash my face with that, I follow the steps starting with the Sea Breeze astringent. 

Use this remedy every day, morning and night, and I promise you will have clear skin in no time. The best and most consistent results come from not missing a morning or night of this routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment