Thursday, January 24, 2013

{Savannah}

I am so excited to share these photos. Savannah Lancaster was so sweet to let me use her as a model for an upcoming advertisement I'm doing for dance/prom styles! Isn't she absolutely stunning?? She had VIRGIN HAIR when we began. What stylist doesn't love that? I decided to go with a blonde color to bring out her features. She is a bombshell. The theme was glitter so she brought her glittery prom dresses, we glitterized her make-up, put a striking lip on her for each dress, and played with her hair. The trend lately has been hair down for dances, so I went with loose curls that you could tame down or make more wild. For her final dress I pulled all her hair up in a romantic updo to show off her stunning neckline.

Savannah, thanks so much for helping me out! It was so fun to doll you up. You are one gorgeous girl! Beware boys...she's still 17!!

Photography done by Jenny Hansen of Jenfolio

BEFORE

 














AFTER
























No comments:

Post a Comment